Welcome To the Rundown

Just a random guy posting things going on.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Getting to know me (Rundown #1)

What can Run, but never walks, has a mouth and always talks, has a head and sometimes weeps, and has a bed and gets some sleep?
If you guessed "Sam Casada" then you, my friend, are correct.
I run, and hardly ever walk (Unless I'm just slacking, so I guess I actually walk a lot). I have a mouth (obviously) and those who know me, know i talk way to much (shut up). I have a head (shocker!) and i do sometimes weep (Aren't I so sweet?). And i have a bed in which i sleep. I think this is the perfect way to understand me.
Now, let me explain my name.
S:Simply
A: Amazingly
M: Muscled
U: Unleashing
E: Evident
L:Love...to your mom.
Now, don't think I'm crazy, just because I sing in the shower or talk to myself on my runs. Which brings us to the question: "Why do you run?"
Answer: I run to pick up chicks. Why else? And I also run, because I'm fast, and I also know that God can use that as a tool for his glory. Which brings us to the Bible verse of the day (Veggietales!). That comes from 1st Corinthians 10:31 " Whatever you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it for the glory of God." (NLT) And this is how I roll.
So lets go over what we have learned. I (Sam) am a churlish 16 year old punk-kid who runs, talks to himself, sings in the shower, and gives God glory. In short I'm a weirdo, which is just swell in my book.

Rundown over,
'till next time.


1 comment:

  1. I'm not quite sure what to say about that.... muscular? and you run to pick up chicks? when was the last time that worked?

    ReplyDelete